Tuesday, June 11, 2013

All Over Tuesday

A little bit of everything today...

I started the morning at editorial to go over what we shot last Friday. I'm going to start some rough temps while here.

Then on my continued quest to find a decently color balanced and non polarizing effect ND filter, I once again walked all the way along Boulavard Beaumarchais which has tons of camera shops. No luck. There are some expensive options but I may just get what I want cheap on the internet, mail to Hammerhead and have the girls bring on Monday.

Then hopped the Metro to go over to set. Interestingly a long section was over ground.

From there I got a ride up to the production office and had a meeting w/ SFX about the burning car, etc. Then headed off (one last time, in vain!) looking for a final camera shop and ended up walking home.


View Tuesday in a larger map

I'm thinking about heading over the the Eiffel Tower once again... I haven't had a chance to see it at night and it's relatively nice out.

No comments:

Post a Comment