Monday, June 10, 2013

Getting Late

This "sun going down at 10PM" thing is hard to adjust to.

OK - Here's a smattering. Out again today, first hoping to get a better color balanced ND filter for my regular lens. Found a great looking camera store... Closed Sunday! Most of the town seems to be in fact. So off to the Eiffel Tower to "Time-Lapse Sight-see".


View Closed Sundays in a larger map

Drizzly all day and chilly(!) at least compared to the last week. It's been in the 80s and today topped out at 55º. I know - complain, complain. It did have the positive of keeping the crowds way down!

Here's the ND filter I made for my fish-eye lens. 2x ND 12 lighting gels over a tape roll core (which happens to fit the lens perfectly!).


And here's a "teaser" of some of the shots I've made over the last few days. More to come, sound, etc. but you'll need to be patient.


Then I came home and FaceTimed my mom and dad on their 59th anniversary(!). Funny story - They had forgotten!


Finally here's the verdant courtyard at my place, inside the ever present doors of Paris.




No comments:

Post a Comment